Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 13, 2011
1:17:06 PM
View profile
Viewing Data Usage Online

How come I can only view data/text messages used for half of the month? Same thing happened last month, it just stoppped showing up online.

How come I can only view data/text messages used for half of the month? Same thing happened last month, it just stoppped showing up online.

Viewing Data Usage Online

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2011 3:47:00 PM
(0)
Tutor

I see this problem about data usage repeatedly mentioned, why is it never answered or resolved.  Same problem here, the data was not updated and my bill showed only my phone number and none of the phone numbers of people who contacted me. 

Does not appear AT&T is doing anything to resolve the concerns of their customers!!!!  I see lots of problems in these messages.  Seems to me when current customers and potential coustomers read this, it will cause many people to change carriers.

I see this problem about data usage repeatedly mentioned, why is it never answered or resolved.  Same problem here, the data was not updated and my bill showed only my phone number and none of the phone numbers of people who contacted me. 

Does not appear AT&T is doing anything to resolve the concerns of their customers!!!!  I see lots of problems in these messages.  Seems to me when current customers and potential coustomers read this, it will cause many people to change carriers.

Re: Viewing Data Usage Online

2 of 4 (869 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2011 3:34:01 PM
(0)
Tutor

I hate that I am still unable to see the data usage!!!!  Please fix this!!!

I hate that I am still unable to see the data usage!!!!  Please fix this!!!

3 of 4 (839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 9:21:06 AM
(0)
Employee
I think there was an ongoing issue with this but I've been on vacation and haven't been able to check current outages for a bit.
I think there was an ongoing issue with this but I've been on vacation and haven't been able to check current outages for a bit.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (814 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments