Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 22, 2011
4:48:11 PM
View profile
View Previous Texts

Is there any way to get or order previous text messages? Not just the time and number, but the content?

Is there any way to get or order previous text messages? Not just the time and number, but the content?

View Previous Texts

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2011 6:17:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
NO, not possible.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
NO, not possible.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: View Previous Texts

2 of 4 (1,416 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2011 9:49:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
That is correct. This cannot be done.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

That is correct. This cannot be done.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (1,403 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2011 3:16:11 PM
(0)
Professor
One way to hold on to old messaages is this:

With the android device, ive used the "lock' feature on messages that i know i want to keep. This way when old messages are auto deleted or if I push the delete process. all 'locked' messages and attachments are untouched.

When my messages are getting rather full, i move these over to either notes or email them to me and place in a 'save' folder.
One way to hold on to old messaages is this:

With the android device, ive used the "lock' feature on messages that i know i want to keep. This way when old messages are auto deleted or if I push the delete process. all 'locked' messages and attachments are untouched.

When my messages are getting rather full, i move these over to either notes or email them to me and place in a 'save' folder.
Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

4 of 4 (1,292 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments