Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 13, 2008
10:50:50 AM
View profile
Video on the AT&T 8310
Hey,

I read that there is a video application for the 8310 curve and there is some update to download.
Quote:    I have updated the core application system software to 4.5.0 (platform 2.7.0.40) and now it have new function such video recording and voice recording.
Can someone please help me and tell me where I can download this application, I have tried on AT&T site but couldn't fine it.

Thank you

Hey,

I read that there is a video application for the 8310 curve and there is some update to download.
Quote:    I have updated the core application system software to 4.5.0 (platform 2.7.0.40) and now it have new function such video recording and voice recording.
Can someone please help me and tell me where I can download this application, I have tried on AT&T site but couldn't fine it.

Thank you

Video on the AT&T 8310

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2008 10:57:49 AM
(0)
Mentor
What exactly are you trying to do?
If you want to watch TV I'd just use MobiTV or something, but you might not have enough free-space on the 8310 to install it. If this is a problem, uninstall the sample Blackberry Videos they include and it should free-up enough... or add a Media Card.
What exactly are you trying to do?
If you want to watch TV I'd just use MobiTV or something, but you might not have enough free-space on the 8310 to install it. If this is a problem, uninstall the sample Blackberry Videos they include and it should free-up enough... or add a Media Card.

Re: Video on the AT&T 8310

2 of 2 (1,517 Views)