Verizon to offer $70 unlimited text and data plan

Professor

Verizon to offer $70 unlimited text and data plan

Apparently, Verizon is testing a new plan that offers unlimited text and data for $70. Let's see what att does http://on.mash.to/aVLAdZ
Message 1 of 23 (1,217 Views)
Master

Re: Verizon to offer $70 unlimited text and data plan

Unfortunately.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 23 (984 Views)
Master

Awwww, c'mon... It's not so bad... Smiley Wink

Can you give me a little more information about this particular merge? It just seems sort of confusing to me.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 17 of 23 (980 Views)
Master

@wild banchi
Most of the information and associated links are in this thread. I didn't start it but I posted to it.

I will add the lock down on third party apps on the android phones is especially annoying since I am on a beta testing group for improving an existing market app. The beta app or restoring older versions of an application available on the market has never bothered my phone and I still have the original phone I got back in November 2009.

www.forums.att.com/t5/General-Care/Forced-from-Verizon-to-AT-amp-T-by-merger/td-p/2531033
Message 18 of 23 (972 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Ann154 wrote:
Link

https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OSPEUT_9_9_z_UU_0Hsr_.2eHmH_wkhthE

still don;t see anything on that page that states it is for smartphones only or that it includes smartphones

Message 19 of 23 (962 Views)
Master

Well it doesn't say smartphones are excluded either. The single line plan is only $5 less than my current smartphone plan as it stands now.
Message 20 of 23 (960 Views)
Master

Here is the website that reported the details.

www.bgr.com/2010/11/06/verizon-wireless-testing-sprint-like-70-450-minute-unlimited-plan/
Message 21 of 23 (948 Views)
Explorer

well if verizon make this happen then at&t needs to get there stuff together and do something this so it looks like next year I will be jumping ship and go to verizon because I live in Boise ID and the have better coverage.

Message 22 of 23 (943 Views)
Scholar

I have five lines on AT&T and one on Verizon. I called to get this plan but was denied. For me it would be a considerable savings for five lines, $75 per month. If you factor in AT&T caps at 2gB and Verizon doesn't, if each line went over the 2gB limit, you be saving $125/mo. i'm using just about 2gB now on my Droid so it isn't unreasonable to see more than that for some users.

If Verizon does offer this, I'll jump ship.

Message 23 of 23 (903 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.