Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 18, 2011
4:42:43 PM
View profile
Verizon Motorola DROID Phones
I'm curious to know, does anyone like any of the Motorola DROID series (not other Android phones) devices over at Verizon? Ever since the first DROID was released back in 2009 (I think), I always thought it was too bulky and the next set, each after another, failed to impress me as well. They are all squared-off and have odd, yet interesting designs... I much prefer the AT&T Moto phones like the Atrix II and the like.

Anyone else have an opinion they'd like to share?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I'm curious to know, does anyone like any of the Motorola DROID series (not other Android phones) devices over at Verizon? Ever since the first DROID was released back in 2009 (I think), I always thought it was too bulky and the next set, each after another, failed to impress me as well. They are all squared-off and have odd, yet interesting designs... I much prefer the AT&T Moto phones like the Atrix II and the like.

Anyone else have an opinion they'd like to share?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Verizon Motorola DROID Phones

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2011 6:35:29 PM
(0)
Master
I considered the DROID X at one time. I still like the original form factor if the DROID (1), and that DROID Razr is nice looking. It feels like a clean industrial look.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
I considered the DROID X at one time. I still like the original form factor if the DROID (1), and that DROID Razr is nice looking. It feels like a clean industrial look.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Verizon Motorola DROID Phones

2 of 7 (868 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 1:26:54 PM
(0)
Teacher
Motorola's Facebook page seems to indicate not everyone is pleased with their devices. Check their support found before committing to one of their devices.
Motorola's Facebook page seems to indicate not everyone is pleased with their devices. Check their support found before committing to one of their devices.

3 of 7 (825 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 3:58:54 PM
(0)
Expert

We have some of those people on the Uverse forum. Smiley Wink

We have some of those people on the Uverse forum. Smiley Wink

4 of 7 (819 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 8:26:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I looked at the DROID Razr recently after a friend of mine recently got one. I would have to say, it's my favorite Motorola DROID phone thus far. It's not as stocky and thick as the other ones are.

My favorite Moto phone on the "dark side", here, is the Motorola Atrix 2. Very nice looking.

I looked at the DROID Razr recently after a friend of mine recently got one. I would have to say, it's my favorite Motorola DROID phone thus far. It's not as stocky and thick as the other ones are.

My favorite Moto phone on the "dark side", here, is the Motorola Atrix 2. Very nice looking.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 7 (814 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2011 9:41:57 PM
(0)
Guru

I just purchased the Droid Bionic from Motorola. It's a great phone, very fast processor, 1080p HD video camera/camcorder. HD screen. I'm loving it Smiley Very Happy I was going to go for the new RAZR but it was almost 300.00 even at upgrade price D: i went with the Bionic and I made a great choice.

I just purchased the Droid Bionic from Motorola. It's a great phone, very fast processor, 1080p HD video camera/camcorder. HD screen. I'm loving it Smiley Very Happy I was going to go for the new RAZR but it was almost 300.00 even at upgrade price D: i went with the Bionic and I made a great choice.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

6 of 7 (789 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2011 3:54:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Glad to hear it. Smiley Happy

The new Razr is definitely my top pick if I had to choose a Verizon smartphone. That, or the HTC ThunderBolt. Verizon has such a nice selection in general that it might even be difficult to choose between those two, even...

Glad to hear it. Smiley Happy

The new Razr is definitely my top pick if I had to choose a Verizon smartphone. That, or the HTC ThunderBolt. Verizon has such a nice selection in general that it might even be difficult to choose between those two, even...

7 of 7 (773 Views)