Verizon Covers Goshen, Virginia - So Should AT&T

Contributor

Verizon Covers Goshen, Virginia - So Should AT&T

I recently went to a Boy Scout camp in Goshen, VA. All the people with Verizon phones were able to use their phones: call home at night, check weather services like Weather Bug to keep an eye on the frequent storms, and use other services. It was a shame for AT&T customers - no coverage whatsoever. Thousands of users a summer come through this camp, just on the outskirts of Goshen. I would think AT&T would want to compete there.

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Verizon Covers Goshen, Virginia - So Should AT&T

Find out if the owners of the property are interested in renting, leasing or selling their land to AT&T for a new tower('s), they would mail their request/info to AT&T Mobility at the following address: USPS mail only: AT&T Network Real Estate Administration, 12555 Cingular Way, Suite 1300, Alpharetta, GA 30004 Landowners need to include: Contact name, number, address, and e-mail address, Property address, city, state, and county, Property size (acres or square feet), Latitude/longitude of site, Map or survey of land.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

LOL the "network master" is asking for your help with their network.  I live near Charlottesville and AT&T coverage is average to poor at best in this area. 

Message 3 of 4
Master

"Network Master" is a rank, given to people who have answered a lot of posts and contributed to the forum (unlike a certain "New User").  You can read more about ranks here.

AT&T doesn't have coverage everywhere; none of the carriers do.  AT&T has the better coverage in the south than Verizon, owing to A&T having been BellSouth and Southwestern Bell at one point.  Verizon was Bell Atlantic, so their coverage is better in this neck of the woods.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support