Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 10, 2011
6:08:49 AM
View profile
Verification and Confirmation Email sent to spam...

I just checked my spam on gmail and noticed that they sent me a secure email saying that they needed "additional information". I called them and they could not access my credit report so I had to answer a couple security questions for them to tell me that my credit rating is excellent and that I don't need a deposit. I just hope that my iphone pre-order was not delayed. If you haven't received a verification or confirmation email, check your spam before it's too late.

I just checked my spam on gmail and noticed that they sent me a secure email saying that they needed "additional information". I called them and they could not access my credit report so I had to answer a couple security questions for them to tell me that my credit rating is excellent and that I don't need a deposit. I just hope that my iphone pre-order was not delayed. If you haven't received a verification or confirmation email, check your spam before it's too late.

Verification and Confirmation Email sent to spam...

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:18:22 PM
(0)
Teacher
Anyone else with gmail have this problem?
Anyone else with gmail have this problem?

Re: Verification and Confirmation Email sent to spam...

2 of 4 (347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:26:17 PM
(0)
Teacher

The email did not go to my spam folder but I did receive this email.

I too called and answered the security questions, and they said that my order is now processing, but they were unable to tell me whether or not the situation would impact the shipping time of my iPhone.

I very much hope not…

The email did not go to my spam folder but I did receive this email.

I too called and answered the security questions, and they said that my order is now processing, but they were unable to tell me whether or not the situation would impact the shipping time of my iPhone.

I very much hope not…

3 of 4 (328 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 8:36:18 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Zimtower on Oct 10, 2011 at 8:37:28 PM

My order is now showing up with all 3 items on backorder but pending shipping. It says order was placed on monday but the confirmation email says my phone was reserved and will ship on 10/14. When I verified my identity, the guy said my phone will ship on that date however im cautious because of the reputation of customer reps at AT&T. I placed my pre-order in the first 4 hours, I should get my phone this week.

My order is now showing up with all 3 items on backorder but pending shipping. It says order was placed on monday but the confirmation email says my phone was reserved and will ship on 10/14. When I verified my identity, the guy said my phone will ship on that date however im cautious because of the reputation of customer reps at AT&T. I placed my pre-order in the first 4 hours, I should get my phone this week.

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (283 Views)