Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 19, 2010
10:46:28 PM
Various Sim

i saw this question asked before in the midst of a long post conversation, but nvr answered. what is this various sims is it extra sim cards or what? i only saw it posted in pictures of almost everyone else

i saw this question asked before in the midst of a long post conversation, but nvr answered. what is this various sims is it extra sim cards or what? i only saw it posted in pictures of almost everyone else

Various Sim

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2010 11:22:37 PM
(0)
Scholar

It just means that the package contains a SIM, and in the case of the iPhone 4 it is a Micro SIM pre-installed in the phone before it leaves China. This just part of the AT&T bill of material system. everything has an item number and a description.

Dave

It just means that the package contains a SIM, and in the case of the iPhone 4 it is a Micro SIM pre-installed in the phone before it leaves China. This just part of the AT&T bill of material system. everything has an item number and a description.

Dave

Re: Various Sim

2 of 6 (4,581 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2010 5:36:33 AM
(0)
Mentor

ya i was jw why i do not have this?

ya i was jw why i do not have this?

3 of 6 (4,516 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2011 5:30:33 PM
(0)
Contributor

does this mean when i ordered my iphone 4, will the simcard come pre installed in my phone?

does this mean when i ordered my iphone 4, will the simcard come pre installed in my phone?

4 of 6 (3,294 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2011 6:15:35 PM
(0)
Professor

cheytacc wrote:

Yes.

cheytacc wrote:

Yes.

5 of 6 (3,284 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2011 7:48:18 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

6 of 6 (3,274 Views)