Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 16, 2011
5:50:59 AM
View profile
Validty of what ATT rep told me?

Okay, so I called in and the ATT rep told me that my shippment would be Tuesday by the latest (I ordered on the 10th)....can anybody confirm that? I'm really concerned right now that I was told the wrong info (I can't help it, as I've left Sprint because they lied to me). I don't want to have to cancel my order becuase I'm stuck in limbo...but.......

Okay, so I called in and the ATT rep told me that my shippment would be Tuesday by the latest (I ordered on the 10th)....can anybody confirm that? I'm really concerned right now that I was told the wrong info (I can't help it, as I've left Sprint because they lied to me). I don't want to have to cancel my order becuase I'm stuck in limbo...but.......

Validty of what ATT rep told me?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 6:09:14 AM
(0)
Edited by Jmauld on Oct 16, 2011 at 6:09:51 AM

Linkgx1 wrote:

Easy check.  Call again and see what another rep tells you.

I had one tell me it would ship in 7 days.  Another said it would be 28 days.  One told me I could cancel, but I had to call the other dept.  I called that dept and no go on the cancel.

Good luck to you.

Linkgx1 wrote:

Easy check.  Call again and see what another rep tells you.

I had one tell me it would ship in 7 days.  Another said it would be 28 days.  One told me I could cancel, but I had to call the other dept.  I called that dept and no go on the cancel.

Good luck to you.

Re: Validty of what ATT rep told me?

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (169 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 6:20:12 AM
(0)
Professor

call them again and ask, i bet you get a   different story. but you will have your new iphone 4S soon.

call them again and ask, i bet you get a   different story. but you will have your new iphone 4S soon.

hello!!!

3 of 4 (161 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 6:41:03 AM
(0)
Professor
To be honest, I doubt they really know. Apple has to make them, send them to AT&T, and AT&T has to then ship them to you. They may have an idea of when Apple will deliver the next batch, but they will arrive when they arrive.
To be honest, I doubt they really know. Apple has to make them, send them to AT&T, and AT&T has to then ship them to you. They may have an idea of when Apple will deliver the next batch, but they will arrive when they arrive.

4 of 4 (150 Views)