VERY VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

VERY VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I am beyond frustrated with AT&T right now. I have had AT&T since I was 16 yrs old and when I was 21 I got my own plan being a responsible adult and all.

Never had an issue until January 2012. Made a call about a billing arrangment due to my pay period falling after my bill was due, so I made the call to AT&T and the woman I spoke to assured me and also sending me a text message saying no changes or charges (except a possible late fee which I was completely fine with) would show on my account. Well as a safety procausion, I deleted my autopay to assue my account wouldn't be overdrafted because I have a huge fear of being in the negitive...Well, as of 01/22/2012, my fear became a reality.

My bill wasn't due till 02/02 because that is when I got my check so I went to go check my bank account and low and behold, I'm 104.00 in the hole....let me repeat that ONE HUNDRED FOUR DOLLARS OVERDRAFTED!!!!!! I said to myself who the heck got ahold of my debit card (because I had nothing coming out because I froze, deleted and cancelled everything until the 2nd) Low and behold AT&T pulled money out of my account not once, not twice but THREE TIMES!!! Over drafting my account each time.

Called on the 2nd and spoke to 3 different people before someone could give me an answer on why this was done. basically the responce I got was "Our bad, We'll fix it within 3 days" Okay, no big deal, I gave them 4 days, called back, the man I spoke to said "Oh, it's 7-10 business days" Okay that makes sence. No big deal.

Call today 02/09/2012 to ask about my balance and why there is 3 different totals on my account and I got that figured out but before I hung up I asked about how the case was coming along for the overdraft fees being refunded to my bank, I was placed on hold for around 4 mins before the man said "umm, we have no record of you having a case for this 105.00 being refunded" ARE YOU KIDDING ME! FOR A WEEK I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING MONEY TO BE REFUNDED INTO MY ACCOUNT ANY DAY AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RECORD OF ME CALLING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! So I gave the man my information and he gave me the correct information to send in my account showing what they did. I have spoken to 6 different people in the last week and only one told me what I had to do on my part to get this fixed. I am so tempted to just say forget AT&T, sell my phone and the phone I just bought and go with another provider. I am having to pay for your mistake AT&T, make sure you keep to what you say instead of losing more customers but not paying attention to what your reps do and say. YOU HAVE RUINED MY DAY!!!!! Thanks a lot!

Message 1 of 1
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support