Helpful Links

VERY Angry you guys took 41.68 from me!

Contributor

VERY Angry you guys took 41.68 from me!

I had a GoPhone and port out the other day, I was charged 41.68 today and you guys can't refund or check if I had history with you guys! Very upset and angry! You guys STOLE MONEY FROM ME! Not good! They even said they would Un Subscribe me before porting out!

I called VESTA they say no I can't get it back, I talk to Customer Care and they say no I can't have it back, I talk to Billing and they say no I can't have it back!

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: VERY Angry you guys took 41.68 from me!

rddr wrote:

I had a GoPhone and port out the other day, I was charged 41.68 today and you guys can't refund or check if I had history with you guys! Very upset and angry! You guys STOLE MONEY FROM ME! Not good! They even said they would Un Subscribe me before porting out!

I called VESTA they say no I can't get it back, I talk to Customer Care and they say no I can't have it back, I talk to Billing and they say no I can't have it back!

If you ported out before the balance was used they are correct. thje tos states " Account balance is non refundable and is forfeited at expiration date"

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support