VERY Angry you guys took 41.68 from me!

Contributor

VERY Angry you guys took 41.68 from me!

I had a GoPhone and port out the other day, I was charged 41.68 today and you guys can't refund or check if I had history with you guys! Very upset and angry! You guys STOLE MONEY FROM ME! Not good! They even said they would Un Subscribe me before porting out!

I called VESTA they say no I can't get it back, I talk to Customer Care and they say no I can't have it back, I talk to Billing and they say no I can't have it back!

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: VERY Angry you guys took 41.68 from me!

rddr wrote:

I had a GoPhone and port out the other day, I was charged 41.68 today and you guys can't refund or check if I had history with you guys! Very upset and angry! You guys STOLE MONEY FROM ME! Not good! They even said they would Un Subscribe me before porting out!

I called VESTA they say no I can't get it back, I talk to Customer Care and they say no I can't have it back, I talk to Billing and they say no I can't have it back!

If you ported out before the balance was used they are correct. thje tos states " Account balance is non refundable and is forfeited at expiration date"

Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.