Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 15, 2012
4:56:09 AM
View profile
Using an HTC Titan without a two year service agreement

Over the weekend I won an HTC Titan (not to be confused with the Titan 2)  from their Twitter giveaway and now that I have it i'd like to use it on the AT&T network but without a two year service agreement. Is there way to at least get some amount of data and a calling plan on the device without having to sign a contract?

Over the weekend I won an HTC Titan (not to be confused with the Titan 2)  from their Twitter giveaway and now that I have it i'd like to use it on the AT&T network but without a two year service agreement. Is there way to at least get some amount of data and a calling plan on the device without having to sign a contract?

Using an HTC Titan without a two year service agreement

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2012 8:42:48 AM
(0)
Expert

harlemS wrote:

go into a retail outlet and setup a no commitment contract, this is perfeclty possible since you are bringing your own device. Make sure that the paperwork you sign states that it is no commitment. How ever you will be required put a data plan on the device, thsi cannot be bypassed

harlemS wrote:

go into a retail outlet and setup a no commitment contract, this is perfeclty possible since you are bringing your own device. Make sure that the paperwork you sign states that it is no commitment. How ever you will be required put a data plan on the device, thsi cannot be bypassed

Re: Using an HTC Titan without a two year service agreement

2 of 2 (229 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments