Using MMS instead of data for pictures GoPhone

Contributor

Using MMS instead of data for pictures GoPhone

I really messed up.  I had $2 unlimited a day phone and text but chose to purchase 100 MB of data out of curiousity.  I do need that data for apps like Google Maps but do not need it for picture messaging because I can send a picture of sufficient size through MMS.  Having said that though now that I am using the data and am off of the $2 access charge can I send a MMS using 160 bytes of data or am I using the 500 or so KB it takes for the picture?  At that rate about 30 pictures and I am done, when I could have sent unlimited pictures through MMS.

Also, though a bit unrelated.  Can I get the $50 unlimited phone and data for the F160?  I think that is still considered a feature phone, and not a smartphone, but I am unsure.  

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Using MMS instead of data for pictures GoPhone

chris722 wrote:

I really messed up.  I had $2 unlimited a day phone and text but chose to purchase 100 MB of data out of curiousity.  I do need that data for apps like Google Maps but do not need it for picture messaging because I can send a picture of sufficient size through MMS.  Having said that though now that I am using the data and am off of the $2 access charge can I send a MMS using 160 bytes of data or am I using the 500 or so KB it takes for the picture?  At that rate about 30 pictures and I am done, when I could have sent unlimited pictures through MMS.

Also, though a bit unrelated.  Can I get the $50 unlimited phone and data for the F160?  I think that is still considered a feature phone, and not a smartphone, but I am unsure.  

Not really sure about the data/MMS part of your post...?

But for part two, yes, you can use a feature phone like the F160 on the $50 Unlimited Talk, Text, and Web plan.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support