Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 14, 2012
5:27:15 AM
View profile
User Guide/Manual for iPhone 4S

Does anyone know where we can download a manual for the iPhone 4S? Have tried at the Apple site, but does not work.

If not available via internet, how about hard copy for purchase? Thanks.

Does anyone know where we can download a manual for the iPhone 4S? Have tried at the Apple site, but does not work.

If not available via internet, how about hard copy for purchase? Thanks.

User Guide/Manual for iPhone 4S

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2012 6:19:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
I just checked the Apple website. The iPhone 4S manual download worked for me. As long as you have Adobe Reader it should work.
Here is the link
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
I just checked the Apple website. The iPhone 4S manual download worked for me. As long as you have Adobe Reader it should work.
Here is the link
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: User Guide/Manual for iPhone 4S

2 of 4 (13,075 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2012 7:45:15 AM
(0)
Professor
Sometimes I've gotten error when trying to open the .pdf direct from the web page. However, if I download the .pdf to my computer and then open the downloaded file from my computer, it always seems to work.

Also, there is a link to a guide on the phone, if you already have it. It should be near the bottom of the Bookmarks list in Safari.
Sometimes I've gotten error when trying to open the .pdf direct from the web page. However, if I download the .pdf to my computer and then open the downloaded file from my computer, it always seems to work.

Also, there is a link to a guide on the phone, if you already have it. It should be near the bottom of the Bookmarks list in Safari.

3 of 4 (13,059 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2012 5:37:02 PM
(0)
Mentor
THANK YOU!!! IT WORKED.
THANK YOU!!! IT WORKED.