Used Apple Iphone Help!

Contributor

Used Apple Iphone Help!

I currently have the HTC Inspire and I'm about to buy a used Iphone 4 because I am holding out on my upgrade until the 5 comes out.  I have the unlimited data plan with the Inspire as well.  If I were to purchase an Iphone 4 and get a new sim from ATT would this interrupt my upgrade eligibility and will I still have my unlimited data plan?

Message 1 of 6

Re: Used Apple Iphone Help!

rcr5035 wrote:

I currently have the HTC Inspire and I'm about to buy a used Iphone 4 because I am holding out on my upgrade until the 5 comes out.  I have the unlimited data plan with the Inspire as well.  If I were to purchase an Iphone 4 and get a new sim from ATT would this interrupt my upgrade eligibility and will I still have my unlimited data plan?

NO, and you will still have your unlimited data plan.

Message 2 of 6
Professor

rcr5035 wrote:

this will reset your upgrade date and you can keep your unlimited data.

Message 3 of 6
Guru

graphite07 wrote:

rcr5035 wrote:

this will reset your upgrade date and you can keep your unlimited data.

If the OP is buying a used iPhone he/she will not affect his upgrade date.
Message 4 of 6
Professor

i meant to say this WILL NOT reset your upgrade date. so you are good to go and keep your Original upgrade date.

Message 5 of 6

To clarify; because you're buying a used iPhone 4 form a third party...your upgrade date will not be affected.  Also, you'll be allowed to keep your unlimited data plan as long as you stick with a smartphone, at all times.

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support