Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 28, 2012
2:41:40 PM
View profile
Used Apple Iphone Help!

I currently have the HTC Inspire and I'm about to buy a used Iphone 4 because I am holding out on my upgrade until the 5 comes out.  I have the unlimited data plan with the Inspire as well.  If I were to purchase an Iphone 4 and get a new sim from ATT would this interrupt my upgrade eligibility and will I still have my unlimited data plan?

I currently have the HTC Inspire and I'm about to buy a used Iphone 4 because I am holding out on my upgrade until the 5 comes out.  I have the unlimited data plan with the Inspire as well.  If I were to purchase an Iphone 4 and get a new sim from ATT would this interrupt my upgrade eligibility and will I still have my unlimited data plan?

Used Apple Iphone Help!

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2012 3:22:37 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by coolrhyme on Feb 28, 2012 at 3:23:29 PM

rcr5035 wrote:

NO, and you will still have your unlimited data plan.

rcr5035 wrote:

NO, and you will still have your unlimited data plan.

Re: Used Apple Iphone Help!

[ Edited ]
2 of 6 (372 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2012 4:46:42 PM
(0)
Professor

rcr5035 wrote:

this will reset your upgrade date and you can keep your unlimited data.

rcr5035 wrote:

hello!!!

3 of 6 (361 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2012 5:10:14 PM
(0)
Guru

graphite07 wrote:

rcr5035 wrote:

If the OP is buying a used iPhone he/she will not affect his upgrade date.

graphite07 wrote:

rcr5035 wrote:

If the OP is buying a used iPhone he/she will not affect his upgrade date.

4 of 6 (356 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2012 7:14:04 PM
(0)
Professor

i meant to say this WILL NOT reset your upgrade date. so you are good to go and keep your Original upgrade date.

i meant to say this WILL NOT reset your upgrade date. so you are good to go and keep your Original upgrade date.

hello!!!

5 of 6 (342 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 29, 2012 12:14:37 PM
(0)
Guru

To clarify; because you're buying a used iPhone 4 form a third party...your upgrade date will not be affected.  Also, you'll be allowed to keep your unlimited data plan as long as you stick with a smartphone, at all times.

To clarify; because you're buying a used iPhone 4 form a third party...your upgrade date will not be affected.  Also, you'll be allowed to keep your unlimited data plan as long as you stick with a smartphone, at all times.

Experience the Underlyingsound.

6 of 6 (297 Views)