Usage not updating

Teacher

Usage not updating

Once again usage is not updating properly. Just when I think you have fixed the problem it happens again.
Message 1 of 4 (365 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Usage not updating

Can you give me a bit more information? Is this a prepaid/gophone account or a post paid (monthly bill) account?

How long has it been since your usage updated?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)
Teacher

This is a monthly account. For the last several days it is not updating in a timely manner and entire blocks of time are missing.
Message 3 of 4 (356 Views)
Former Community Manager

There was an issue regarding usage data being delayed but it was resolved on Tuesday evening. 

If you're not seeing your usage update properly now, will you please send me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you?

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (339 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.