Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 12, 2012
8:23:38 AM
View profile
Upload contacts in excel easily to iphone 4s contacts

Is there an easy way to upload contacts in an excel spreadsheet directly into my iphone4s?

I don't want to manually load each one.

Is there an easy way to upload contacts in an excel spreadsheet directly into my iphone4s?

I don't want to manually load each one.

Upload contacts in excel easily to iphone 4s contacts

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 8:33:56 AM
(0)
Guru

You'll probably have to go through a mail program on your desktop or laptop. This thread over on MacRumors talks about importing address book contacts in CSV format onto your computer. Once you have them on your computer, you can select the Sync Contacts option in iTunes.

You'll probably have to go through a mail program on your desktop or laptop. This thread over on MacRumors talks about importing address book contacts in CSV format onto your computer. Once you have them on your computer, you can select the Sync Contacts option in iTunes.

Re: Upload contacts in excel easily to iphone 4s contacts

2 of 3 (1,891 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 9:43:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

import contacts into something that syncs with iPhone

* google contacts can import from csv

* destop mail apps (outlook, or whatever the apple suite is called)

Then sync those contacts via iTunes, or google sync (set up google as an exchange provider...)

import contacts into something that syncs with iPhone

* google contacts can import from csv

* destop mail apps (outlook, or whatever the apple suite is called)

Then sync those contacts via iTunes, or google sync (set up google as an exchange provider...)

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Upload contacts in excel easily to iphone 4s contacts

3 of 3 (1,853 Views)