Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 6, 2011
11:47:26 PM
Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?
Will I be able to do a "complex upgrade" at the Apple store? My sister and I both have the iPhone 4 but when she upgraded she used our dads upgrade, so her account is currently available to upgrade. Will I be able to buy the iPhone 4s at the apple store and just put the sim card from my 4 into the 4s? She will be with me when I get buy the 4s. If I can't do the com
Will I be able to do a "complex upgrade" at the Apple store? My sister and I both have the iPhone 4 but when she upgraded she used our dads upgrade, so her account is currently available to upgrade. Will I be able to buy the iPhone 4s at the apple store and just put the sim card from my 4 into the 4s? She will be with me when I get buy the 4s. If I can't do the com

Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2011 11:49:06 PM
(0)
Teacher
If I can't do the complex upgrade at the apple store can I buy the 4s at the apple store, go immediate to the att store and have them do whatever needs to be done to switch it? Thanks
If I can't do the complex upgrade at the apple store can I buy the 4s at the apple store, go immediate to the att store and have them do whatever needs to be done to switch it? Thanks

Re: Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?

2 of 3 (1,039 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:07:49 AM
(0)
Scholar

HIM_Darling wrote:

Yep. This is what I did last year. I pre-ordered the iPhone 4 online on my brother's line and when the package arrived, I just went to an AT&T corporate store to switch phones with my brother.

HIM_Darling wrote:

Yep. This is what I did last year. I pre-ordered the iPhone 4 online on my brother's line and when the package arrived, I just went to an AT&T corporate store to switch phones with my brother.

Re: Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?

3 of 3 (973 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments