Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?

Teacher

Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?

Will I be able to do a "complex upgrade" at the Apple store? My sister and I both have the iPhone 4 but when she upgraded she used our dads upgrade, so her account is currently available to upgrade. Will I be able to buy the iPhone 4s at the apple store and just put the sim card from my 4 into the 4s? She will be with me when I get buy the 4s. If I can't do the com
Message 1 of 3 (1,056 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?

If I can't do the complex upgrade at the apple store can I buy the 4s at the apple store, go immediate to the att store and have them do whatever needs to be done to switch it? Thanks
Message 2 of 3 (1,054 Views)
Scholar

Re: Upgrading with family plan at Apple store?

HIM_Darling wrote:
If I can't do the complex upgrade at the apple store can I buy the 4s at the apple store, go immediate to the att store and have them do whatever needs to be done to switch it? Thanks

Yep. This is what I did last year. I pre-ordered the iPhone 4 online on my brother's line and when the package arrived, I just went to an AT&T corporate store to switch phones with my brother.

Message 3 of 3 (988 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.