Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 12, 2009
9:35:30 AM
View profile
Upgrading phone
I have a Motorola Q now and I am considering upgrading to an iphone. Will my data plan have to be changed also? I have the unlimited data plan now.
I have a Motorola Q now and I am considering upgrading to an iphone. Will my data plan have to be changed also? I have the unlimited data plan now.

Upgrading phone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2009 12:02:27 PM
(0)
Professor

fourwheeler431 wrote:

Iphones require a data package. Since you have one for your Motorola Q, you should be good to go.Make sure you go to a corporate store rather than an authroized dealer, if posspble. The authorized dealer may try to pull the wool over your eyes to get you to buy more stuff that you don't need.

If you cannot find a corporate store, call customer care at 800-331-0500, wade through all the recorded speak to get to a live body, and double check what is required. With this info, you can stick to your guns at an authorized dealer and not let them talk you into unneeded stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

fourwheeler431 wrote:

Iphones require a data package. Since you have one for your Motorola Q, you should be good to go.Make sure you go to a corporate store rather than an authroized dealer, if posspble. The authorized dealer may try to pull the wool over your eyes to get you to buy more stuff that you don't need.

If you cannot find a corporate store, call customer care at 800-331-0500, wade through all the recorded speak to get to a live body, and double check what is required. With this info, you can stick to your guns at an authorized dealer and not let them talk you into unneeded stuff.

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: Upgrading phone

2 of 4 (108 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2009 1:54:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you for the reply! I was actually just going to buy one off their website.
Thank you for the reply! I was actually just going to buy one off their website.

3 of 4 (105 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2009 2:06:32 PM
(0)
Professor
Have fun with your iPhone!!

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Have fun with your iPhone!!

~~~Seth Mendenhall

4 of 4 (102 Views)