Upgrading phone

Contributor

Upgrading phone

I have a Motorola Q now and I am considering upgrading to an iphone. Will my data plan have to be changed also? I have the unlimited data plan now.
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)
Professor

Re: Upgrading phone

fourwheeler431 wrote:
I have a Motorola Q now and I am considering upgrading to an iphone. Will my data plan have to be changed also? I have the unlimited data plan now.

Iphones require a data package. Since you have one for your Motorola Q, you should be good to go.Make sure you go to a corporate store rather than an authroized dealer, if posspble. The authorized dealer may try to pull the wool over your eyes to get you to buy more stuff that you don't need.

If you cannot find a corporate store, call customer care at 800-331-0500, wade through all the recorded speak to get to a live body, and double check what is required. With this info, you can stick to your guns at an authorized dealer and not let them talk you into unneeded stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)
Contributor

Thank you for the reply! I was actually just going to buy one off their website.
Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)
Professor

Have fun with your iPhone!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.