Upgrading And Keeping Unlimited Data Plan

Contributor

Upgrading And Keeping Unlimited Data Plan

I have been a very loyal customer to ATT for the past 15 years and have gotten countless phones through them. My line is due for an upgrade now and I was wondering about the unlimited data plans. I have had unlimited data for the past 4 years and was wondering since I already have an unlimited data plan, will I be forced to switch to one that is limited?

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Upgrading And Keeping Unlimited Data Plan

fcohoon wrote:

I have been a very loyal customer to ATT for the past 15 years and have gotten countless phones through them. My line is due for an upgrade now and I was wondering about the unlimited data plans. I have had unlimited data for the past 4 years and was wondering since I already have an unlimited data plan, will I be forced to switch to one that is limited?

No assuming you have an unlimted data plan for a smartphone you are able to keep as long as you stay with a smartphone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Upgrading And Keeping Unlimited Data Plan

Yes, you can keep it.

When you visit a store just mention that its important you stay on your unlimited data plan Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support