Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 11, 2012
8:24:22 PM
View profile
Upgrades

Hello,

I have a question about upgrades and early upgrades.  I have a family plan and my first phone is eligible for an upgrade.  My second phone is eligible for an upgrade on 4/2012.  It's eligible for an early upgrade though.

Here's my question about upgrades:

1.  I know that my regular upgrades on my plan are 17 months apart for my first line and 20 months for my second line.  When am I eligible for my early upgrades?

2.  If I get an early upgrade, when am I eligible for another upgrade?  Regular and early?

3.  I've been hearing conflicting information.  I was told that I can early upgrade every 6 months.  Then I was told I could early upgrade every year.  Which is true?

Thanks,

Henry

Hello,

I have a question about upgrades and early upgrades.  I have a family plan and my first phone is eligible for an upgrade.  My second phone is eligible for an upgrade on 4/2012.  It's eligible for an early upgrade though.

Here's my question about upgrades:

1.  I know that my regular upgrades on my plan are 17 months apart for my first line and 20 months for my second line.  When am I eligible for my early upgrades?

2.  If I get an early upgrade, when am I eligible for another upgrade?  Regular and early?

3.  I've been hearing conflicting information.  I was told that I can early upgrade every 6 months.  Then I was told I could early upgrade every year.  Which is true?

Thanks,

Henry

Upgrades

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2012 8:59:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Early upgrades are sometimes available several months before your regular upgrade, but early upgrades have a $250 price tag tacked on top of the phone your are buying. Sometimes early upgrades are only available on certain models, like the iPhone.
Early upgrades restart your contract and upgrade dates and they will fall at the same time frame, 17 and 20 months.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Early upgrades are sometimes available several months before your regular upgrade, but early upgrades have a $250 price tag tacked on top of the phone your are buying. Sometimes early upgrades are only available on certain models, like the iPhone.
Early upgrades restart your contract and upgrade dates and they will fall at the same time frame, 17 and 20 months.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Upgrades

2 of 2 (392 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments