Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 25, 2011
9:31:09 AM
View profile
Upgraded phone, all works except for internet
Edited by jay.c on Dec 25, 2011 at 9:39:56 AM

I got a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket last night to replace my iPhone 3G. From the intructions that I found, I put in the battery, a memory card and the sim card from my iPhone and then let the phone fully charge before turning it on. From that moment to now everything has worked just fine except I have yet to get an internet connection unless I'm on wifi. My family is on the old unlimited data plan so I don't know what the problem is unless I activated it wrong? Thanks for the help!

I got a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket last night to replace my iPhone 3G. From the intructions that I found, I put in the battery, a memory card and the sim card from my iPhone and then let the phone fully charge before turning it on. From that moment to now everything has worked just fine except I have yet to get an internet connection unless I'm on wifi. My family is on the old unlimited data plan so I don't know what the problem is unless I activated it wrong? Thanks for the help!

Upgraded phone, all works except for internet

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2011 12:39:41 PM
(0)
Employee
You need to switch from an iPhone data plan to a LTE data plan
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Upgraded phone, all works except for internet

2 of 4 (370 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2011 12:48:35 PM
(0)
Guru

JFizDaWiz wrote:

This. Contact customer care on a different phone at 1-800-331-0500

JFizDaWiz wrote:

This. Contact customer care on a different phone at 1-800-331-0500

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

3 of 4 (368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2011 3:44:01 PM
(0)
Employee
Or on att.com
Or on att.com
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (360 Views)