Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 13, 2012
6:08:53 AM
View profile
Upgraded Phone - Service won't activate - 10 hours so far

I can't call (obviously) to find out what's wrong as the Premier site suggests. I upgraded my iPhone 3Gs to a 4Gs and the new phone arrived yesterday. I followed the included instructions for activation and went to att.com/bizactivate. The site says if more than three hours goes by and your device is not activated to call (ironically).

I can't because the service on the old phone  has been suspended but the service for the new phone has not been activated.

Help!

I can't call (obviously) to find out what's wrong as the Premier site suggests. I upgraded my iPhone 3Gs to a 4Gs and the new phone arrived yesterday. I followed the included instructions for activation and went to att.com/bizactivate. The site says if more than three hours goes by and your device is not activated to call (ironically).

I can't because the service on the old phone  has been suspended but the service for the new phone has not been activated.

Help!

Upgraded Phone - Service won't activate - 10 hours so far

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2012 5:31:49 PM
(0)
Former Employee

Try restarting your phone, if that doesn't work, find an other phone and call 1-800-331-0500.

Try restarting your phone, if that doesn't work, find an other phone and call 1-800-331-0500.

Re: Upgraded Phone - Service won't activate - 10 hours so far

2 of 4 (1,560 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2012 5:35:58 AM
(0)
Guru
What ended up happening - did you ever get service?
What ended up happening - did you ever get service?

3 of 4 (1,381 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2012 9:01:09 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Same question here. Smiley Happy

Please let us know if you still need help!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Same question here. Smiley Happy

Please let us know if you still need help!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (1,374 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments