Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 1, 2012
1:16:39 PM
View profile
Upgrade usage- help

I have two lines on my account, lines A and B

Line A is eligible for an upgrade, and B will not be eligible for an upgrade until June. However, I have been told that I can use line A's upgrade to get a phone, and activate line B on the new phone instead of line A, and that I will still be eligible for line B's discount in June, at which point I can use that to upgrade line A

Has anyone done this and were they successful. We want to upgrade both lines this year and would be screwed if we lose line B's upgrade

I have two lines on my account, lines A and B

Line A is eligible for an upgrade, and B will not be eligible for an upgrade until June. However, I have been told that I can use line A's upgrade to get a phone, and activate line B on the new phone instead of line A, and that I will still be eligible for line B's discount in June, at which point I can use that to upgrade line A

Has anyone done this and were they successful. We want to upgrade both lines this year and would be screwed if we lose line B's upgrade

Upgrade usage- help

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 5:49:14 AM
(0)
Professor

Yes, you can do this. I've done it myself with two of the lines on my account.

Yes, you can do this. I've done it myself with two of the lines on my account.

Re: Upgrade usage- help

2 of 3 (223 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 13, 2012 2:35:43 AM
(0)
Mentor
Yups! It's possible to do this. They pretty much upgrade line A, and switch the new device to line B. I've done this with my Mom's upgrade, and it's a fairly easy process. Smiley Happy
Yups! It's possible to do this. They pretty much upgrade line A, and switch the new device to line B. I've done this with my Mom's upgrade, and it's a fairly easy process. Smiley Happy

Re: Upgrade usage- help

3 of 3 (190 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments