Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 19, 2012
10:46:52 AM
View profile
Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

Hi,

can someone who has a Premier account telling what the system is showing him to upgrade to the Galaxy S III?

It's showing $299 for me but when chatting with customer service they told me I cannot see my discount becuase the rate plan code has expired and needs to be updated. I declined because I have no idea if thios has any consequences for my rollover minutes and/or unlimited data plan. Maybe someon had the same issue and can help me.

Thanks

Hi,

can someone who has a Premier account telling what the system is showing him to upgrade to the Galaxy S III?

It's showing $299 for me but when chatting with customer service they told me I cannot see my discount becuase the rate plan code has expired and needs to be updated. I declined because I have no idea if thios has any consequences for my rollover minutes and/or unlimited data plan. Maybe someon had the same issue and can help me.

Thanks

Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2012 4:50:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hi! I had the same situation when I ordered the HTC One X. Allow them to proceed with the rate plan change. Just make sure to let the representative know to post a note indicating the current amount of rollovers prior updating the rate plan code. In that way you will be able to request a rollover minutes adjustment later on. The code that the representative is talking about is for your voice plan and not your data plan. Therefore, your unlimited data will not be affected.

Hi! I had the same situation when I ordered the HTC One X. Allow them to proceed with the rate plan change. Just make sure to let the representative know to post a note indicating the current amount of rollovers prior updating the rate plan code. In that way you will be able to request a rollover minutes adjustment later on. The code that the representative is talking about is for your voice plan and not your data plan. Therefore, your unlimited data will not be affected.

Re: Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

2 of 3 (750 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2012 6:12:04 AM
(0)
Teacher

Thank you, appreciate your answer.

Thank you, appreciate your answer.

Re: Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

3 of 3 (720 Views)