Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

Teacher

Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

Hi,

can someone who has a Premier account telling what the system is showing him to upgrade to the Galaxy S III?

It's showing $299 for me but when chatting with customer service they told me I cannot see my discount becuase the rate plan code has expired and needs to be updated. I declined because I have no idea if thios has any consequences for my rollover minutes and/or unlimited data plan. Maybe someon had the same issue and can help me.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (796 Views)
Tutor

Re: Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

Hi! I had the same situation when I ordered the HTC One X. Allow them to proceed with the rate plan change. Just make sure to let the representative know to post a note indicating the current amount of rollovers prior updating the rate plan code. In that way you will be able to request a rollover minutes adjustment later on. The code that the representative is talking about is for your voice plan and not your data plan. Therefore, your unlimited data will not be affected.

Message 2 of 3 (768 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: Upgrade to Galaxy SIII / Phone price for Premier customers

Thank you, appreciate your answer.

Message 3 of 3 (738 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.