Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 26, 2012
8:29:29 PM
View profile
Upgrade status

Checked my upgrade status and all our phones were reset to December of this year.  Called customer service and was instructed that service interruption caused all to reset because of penalties when this happens.  What I would like to know is where I can find that information regarding the explanation of this policy?  Been searching for 30 minutes and cannot find it anywhere.

Thank You

Checked my upgrade status and all our phones were reset to December of this year.  Called customer service and was instructed that service interruption caused all to reset because of penalties when this happens.  What I would like to know is where I can find that information regarding the explanation of this policy?  Been searching for 30 minutes and cannot find it anywhere.

Thank You

Upgrade status

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2012 5:43:59 AM
(0)
Professor

Upgrade Advantage Program: See rate-plan brochure and Wireless Customer Agreement for full terms applicable to selected rate plan. Customer eligibility may vary based on credit history, payment history, payment status, customer type, and other factors. Two-year service agreement required. Upgrade fee of $36 applies. Subscriber must live and have a mailing address within AT&T's owned network coverage area. For further details regarding AT&T's Return Policy and Early Termination Fees, including Cancellation of Service, please see our return policy. AT&T may change the terms and conditions of the AT&T Upgrade Advantage Program at any time without notice. All other charges apply. Some dealers impose additional fees. Coverage not available in all areas.

Upgrade Advantage Program: See rate-plan brochure and Wireless Customer Agreement for full terms applicable to selected rate plan. Customer eligibility may vary based on credit history, payment history, payment status, customer type, and other factors. Two-year service agreement required. Upgrade fee of $36 applies. Subscriber must live and have a mailing address within AT&T's owned network coverage area. For further details regarding AT&T's Return Policy and Early Termination Fees, including Cancellation of Service, please see our return policy. AT&T may change the terms and conditions of the AT&T Upgrade Advantage Program at any time without notice. All other charges apply. Some dealers impose additional fees. Coverage not available in all areas.

Re: Upgrade status

2 of 5 (1,390 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2012 7:14:14 PM
(0)
Contributor

They tried this bull with me go to a store and argue with them they have no right to do this. the 36$ fee is a scam they will charge you nothing in person to avoid any confertation and keep you a customer. especially with so many offers out therewith different companies

They tried this bull with me go to a store and argue with them they have no right to do this. the 36$ fee is a scam they will charge you nothing in person to avoid any confertation and keep you a customer. especially with so many offers out therewith different companies

3 of 5 (1,073 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2012 12:26:31 PM
(0)
Professor

The question had nothing to do with the upgrade fee. The OP had an interruption of service, which caused his upgrade elegibility to be changed.

The question had nothing to do with the upgrade fee. The OP had an interruption of service, which caused his upgrade elegibility to be changed.

4 of 5 (1,041 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2012 8:08:50 PM
(0)
Former Employee

lol, and people at the store will not be able to do anything about it, we don't make the rules.

lol, and people at the store will not be able to do anything about it, we don't make the rules.

5 of 5 (1,026 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments