Helpful Links

Upgrade status

Highlighted
Contributor

Upgrade status

Checked my upgrade status and all our phones were reset to December of this year.  Called customer service and was instructed that service interruption caused all to reset because of penalties when this happens.  What I would like to know is where I can find that information regarding the explanation of this policy?  Been searching for 30 minutes and cannot find it anywhere.

Thank You

Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Upgrade status

Upgrade Advantage Program: See rate-plan brochure and Wireless Customer Agreement for full terms applicable to selected rate plan. Customer eligibility may vary based on credit history, payment history, payment status, customer type, and other factors. Two-year service agreement required. Upgrade fee of $36 applies. Subscriber must live and have a mailing address within AT&T's owned network coverage area. For further details regarding AT&T's Return Policy and Early Termination Fees, including Cancellation of Service, please see our return policy. AT&T may change the terms and conditions of the AT&T Upgrade Advantage Program at any time without notice. All other charges apply. Some dealers impose additional fees. Coverage not available in all areas.

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

They tried this bull with me go to a store and argue with them they have no right to do this. the 36$ fee is a scam they will charge you nothing in person to avoid any confertation and keep you a customer. especially with so many offers out therewith different companies

Message 3 of 5
Professor

The question had nothing to do with the upgrade fee. The OP had an interruption of service, which caused his upgrade elegibility to be changed.

Message 4 of 5
Former Employee

lol, and people at the store will not be able to do anything about it, we don't make the rules.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support