Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 27, 2012
5:55:08 PM
View profile
Upgrade question.

My son broke his phone, so I decided to get him a new one. After going to the local at&t store, I found out that his phone isn't avaible for an upgrade, but his brothers is. Can I use his brothers upgrade in order to get my son a new phone? If so, am I required to have his brothers sim card or something? Thanks in advance.

My son broke his phone, so I decided to get him a new one. After going to the local at&t store, I found out that his phone isn't avaible for an upgrade, but his brothers is. Can I use his brothers upgrade in order to get my son a new phone? If so, am I required to have his brothers sim card or something? Thanks in advance.

Upgrade question.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2012 7:59:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can use his brother's upgrade. If it is on a family plan, you don't need anything but an ID to prove you are able to make the upgrade on that account.
If his brother is on another account, his brother will need to be there too.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
You can use his brother's upgrade. If it is on a family plan, you don't need anything but an ID to prove you are able to make the upgrade on that account.
If his brother is on another account, his brother will need to be there too.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Upgrade question.

2 of 2 (587 Views)