Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 8, 2012
7:29:37 AM
View profile
Upgrade a Iphone 4s to a Android 4G

Right now my wife and i both have Iphone 4S phones.  We have the family unlimited text plan and we both have unlimited data on our iphones.  I have been thinking of upgrading to a new 4GLTE  Android phone.  If i upgrade to a 4G LTE phone can i keep my unlimited data plan and unlimited text plan?I would be buying the new phone at the no obligation cost.  Also since i am the primary user on the cell phone will my wifes iphone be affected by this at all?  

Right now my wife and i both have Iphone 4S phones.  We have the family unlimited text plan and we both have unlimited data on our iphones.  I have been thinking of upgrading to a new 4GLTE  Android phone.  If i upgrade to a 4G LTE phone can i keep my unlimited data plan and unlimited text plan?I would be buying the new phone at the no obligation cost.  Also since i am the primary user on the cell phone will my wifes iphone be affected by this at all?  

Upgrade a Iphone 4s to a Android 4G

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2012 8:09:25 AM
(0)
Employee
There shouldn't be any changes to your account
There shouldn't be any changes to your account
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Upgrade a Iphone 4s to a Android 4G

2 of 3 (905 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2012 9:12:38 AM
(0)
Contributor

cool, thanks. Smiley Happy

cool, thanks. Smiley Happy

Re: Upgrade a Iphone 4s to a Android 4G