Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 18, 2011
9:16:32 PM
View profile
Upgrade Question

Hello. I am elegible to upgrade my phone. I'm thinking about upgrading to a Blackberry 3G. I added the phone to my cart and was told to pick a Data Plan. I picked the 200mb plan but was told that it conflicted with my existing plan. Currently I'm on the Unlimited Family Messaging Plan. I do not want to change anything of my existing plan. Does this mean that I cannot get a Blackberry or any other Smartphone since they all offer data plans? It says that some customers may keep their existing plan. Is that true?

Hello. I am elegible to upgrade my phone. I'm thinking about upgrading to a Blackberry 3G. I added the phone to my cart and was told to pick a Data Plan. I picked the 200mb plan but was told that it conflicted with my existing plan. Currently I'm on the Unlimited Family Messaging Plan. I do not want to change anything of my existing plan. Does this mean that I cannot get a Blackberry or any other Smartphone since they all offer data plans? It says that some customers may keep their existing plan. Is that true?

Upgrade Question

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 8:55:50 PM
(0)
Teacher

it may have been conflicting with pay per use or another data plan, it should not conflict with a family level plan. i do suggest you call att by dialing 611 and ask them to proccess that for you, data plans are always eligable with family messaging unlimited as ATT offers to interchange your messaging/data/voice plans!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

it may have been conflicting with pay per use or another data plan, it should not conflict with a family level plan. i do suggest you call att by dialing 611 and ask them to proccess that for you, data plans are always eligable with family messaging unlimited as ATT offers to interchange your messaging/data/voice plans!

Re: Upgrade Question

2 of 2 (97 Views)