Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 8, 2011
10:55:34 AM
View profile
Upgade pushed back because I added a line.
I am so frustrated that my upgrade eligibility got pushed back from january 04, 2012 to june 04, 2012. I called care and they told me that it was because I added a line to my account and added smart limits. I always pay my bill on time.now I have five lines.the whole reason I moved all my lines was because att were the only ones who offered iphones. I've dealt with all operating systems. I plain out love my iphone. all I want is my upgrade date back or a good reason why it ever got changed. I added a smartphone to my account for goodness sake and added features and pay my bill on time and in return my upgrade gets pushed back.been on the phone with care for the past two days! I'm so frustrated!
I am so frustrated that my upgrade eligibility got pushed back from january 04, 2012 to june 04, 2012. I called care and they told me that it was because I added a line to my account and added smart limits. I always pay my bill on time.now I have five lines.the whole reason I moved all my lines was because att were the only ones who offered iphones. I've dealt with all operating systems. I plain out love my iphone. all I want is my upgrade date back or a good reason why it ever got changed. I added a smartphone to my account for goodness sake and added features and pay my bill on time and in return my upgrade gets pushed back.been on the phone with care for the past two days! I'm so frustrated!

Upgade pushed back because I added a line.

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 10:59:57 AM
(0)
Contributor
And I did not downgrade anything on my plan!
And I did not downgrade anything on my plan!

Re: Upgade pushed back because I added a line.

2 of 5 (500 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 11:00:43 AM
(0)
Expert

cza0602 wrote:

Send a PM to Jamileh she is she can help you, not sure why you upgrade date would change by adding a line unless you changed the phone that was the primary or lowered you voice plan

cza0602 wrote:

Send a PM to Jamileh she is she can help you, not sure why you upgrade date would change by adding a line unless you changed the phone that was the primary or lowered you voice plan

3 of 5 (499 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 1:26:06 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

As wingrider suggested, if you will please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I will have a member of our team review your account and give you a call. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

As wingrider suggested, if you will please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I will have a member of our team review your account and give you a call. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (483 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2011 2:43:13 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had the same thing happen to me.  Mine was pushed from February 2012 to July 2012.  The only thing that I did was add a group to my plan because I now have 7 lines instead of just 5.  I've been with them since 1994 and it wasn't until recently I have had a problem with them changing my upgrade dates.  I have 4 phones that are coming up on contract renewal and I am trying to decide at this point if I want to or not.

I had the same thing happen to me.  Mine was pushed from February 2012 to July 2012.  The only thing that I did was add a group to my plan because I now have 7 lines instead of just 5.  I've been with them since 1994 and it wasn't until recently I have had a problem with them changing my upgrade dates.  I have 4 phones that are coming up on contract renewal and I am trying to decide at this point if I want to or not.

5 of 5 (393 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments