Updating billing credit card

Contributor

Updating billing credit card

I'm trying to update my credit card info, to a new card.  When I try the option of entering a different card as a payment, I get a message saying that the Option is Unavailable at this time, try again later.

This has been the case for about 3 months now, I'm tired of having to go down to the ATT store just to pay my bill every month.

Message 1 of 2

Re: Updating billing credit card

I would call customer care to see if they can waive the processing fee as a one time courtesy and process your payment using the new card. The payment system usually saves your last method of payment. If not, you can set a payment arrangement for when the website is working and you can update the information. I left some information below in regards to payment arrangements.

What if I can't pay my bill on time?
Answer: Your payment is due on or before the date specified on your bill. If you can’t pay your bill on time, contact the AT&T Receivables Management Department at 1-800-947-5096 to make payment arrangements and avoid service suspension. You are eligible to make Payment Arrangements if:
•You have been an AT&T wireless customer for at least 6 months
•Your service has not been suspended or canceled for non-payment in the past 6 months
•You have not broken payment arrangement in the past 3 months
•You have not had more than two payments dishonored for non-sufficient funds (NSF) in the past 6 months
•Your account is not in Canceled or Bankruptcy status

Note: If you call 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from your wireless phone to make a payment, you may be charged a processing fee.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support