Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 4, 2012
6:59:44 PM
View profile
Updating Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket it says the android version is 2.3.6 and build number is gingerbread.ucla3

I received a text a few months back about updating and when I tried to do it..it said i needed the disk that came with my phone to continue..but I never received a disk? WHen I go to check for updates it says there is none available? I'm hearing of the 4. something update versions...what do i need to do?

I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket it says the android version is 2.3.6 and build number is gingerbread.ucla3

I received a text a few months back about updating and when I tried to do it..it said i needed the disk that came with my phone to continue..but I never received a disk? WHen I go to check for updates it says there is none available? I'm hearing of the 4. something update versions...what do i need to do?

Updating Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2012 9:11:40 AM
(0)
Mentor
You need to update with a pc and samsung kies.
You need to update with a pc and samsung kies.

Re: Updating Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

2 of 3 (787 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 8:12:00 PM
(0)
Contributor

In Kies, it shows that your current firmware version is not supported to update via Kies.

So, what I need to do?

In Kies, it shows that your current firmware version is not supported to update via Kies.

So, what I need to do?

Re: Updating Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

3 of 3 (210 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments