Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 29, 2011
9:16:04 AM
View profile
Updated my iPhone, now I can't get or make calls!
Edited by LDIjames on Jul 29, 2011 at 9:17:03 AM

I updated my iPhone 3GS this past weekend and on Wednesday, my phone stopped getting and making calls within my house, even though I have full bars for signal strength. I can get calls elsewhere sporadically, just not in my house. And since this is my primary phone, I really need it to work! I'm heading to the ATT store this afternoon to see if they can figure out what's going on with it.

Does anyone have any ideas or had a similar problem? I've tried powering it off and back on, but don't know how to get the SIM card out or whatever.

Thanks.

I updated my iPhone 3GS this past weekend and on Wednesday, my phone stopped getting and making calls within my house, even though I have full bars for signal strength. I can get calls elsewhere sporadically, just not in my house. And since this is my primary phone, I really need it to work! I'm heading to the ATT store this afternoon to see if they can figure out what's going on with it.

Does anyone have any ideas or had a similar problem? I've tried powering it off and back on, but don't know how to get the SIM card out or whatever.

Thanks.

Updated my iPhone, now I can't get or make calls!

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments