Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 2, 2012
9:53:39 AM
View profile
Unocking iphone 4

i am studying in rochester since 2 years and i am originally from India...my contract is about to get over and i will be upgrading to iphone 4s. so i want to send my iphone 4 to india! so i need to unlock it! can i unlock it? how?

i am studying in rochester since 2 years and i am originally from India...my contract is about to get over and i will be upgrading to iphone 4s. so i want to send my iphone 4 to india! so i need to unlock it! can i unlock it? how?

Unocking iphone 4

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 10:24:09 AM
(0)
Professor

Please read some of the many many threads on this subject. if you bought a locked AT&T iPhone, there is no unlock!

Please read some of the many many threads on this subject. if you bought a locked AT&T iPhone, there is no unlock!

Re: Unocking iphone 4

2 of 6 (512 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 2:33:57 PM
(0)
Guru

There are 8 topics on the first page alone requesting "Unlock" of Iphone.

And they all get the same answer.

AT&T WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE!!!!!!!

There are 8 topics on the first page alone requesting "Unlock" of Iphone.

And they all get the same answer.

AT&T WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE!!!!!!!

3 of 6 (473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 3:14:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

neerajk wrote:

1. Sell iPhone4 on eBay or whatever works for you.
  2. Raise additional funds for unlocked iPhone purchase.
  3. Purchase unlocked iPhone (NOT Sim-unlocked... CARRIER UNLOCKED) from Apple store, or Apple website.
  4. Send to India.
  5. Win.

neerajk wrote:

1. Sell iPhone4 on eBay or whatever works for you.
  2. Raise additional funds for unlocked iPhone purchase.
  3. Purchase unlocked iPhone (NOT Sim-unlocked... CARRIER UNLOCKED) from Apple store, or Apple website.
  4. Send to India.
  5. Win.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (465 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 8:31:27 PM
(0)
Professor
No. The policy has not changed in the last 10 minutes. The answer is still the same as the last several hundred times this questionhas been posted.

No. The policy has not changed in the last 10 minutes. The answer is still the same as the last several hundred times this questionhas been posted.

5 of 6 (446 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2012 6:30:31 PM
(0)
Professor

Please search this forum this has been asked over 1000 times. AT&T nore  apple unlock that Iphone 4 sorry about your luck.

Please search this forum this has been asked over 1000 times. AT&T nore  apple unlock that Iphone 4 sorry about your luck.

hello!!!

6 of 6 (370 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments