Unocking iphone 4

Highlighted
Contributor

Unocking iphone 4

i am studying in rochester since 2 years and i am originally from India...my contract is about to get over and i will be upgrading to iphone 4s. so i want to send my iphone 4 to india! so i need to unlock it! can i unlock it? how?

Message 1 of 6 (537 Views)
Professor

Re: Unocking iphone 4

Please read some of the many many threads on this subject. if you bought a locked AT&T iPhone, there is no unlock!

Message 2 of 6 (530 Views)

There are 8 topics on the first page alone requesting "Unlock" of Iphone.

And they all get the same answer.

AT&T WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (491 Views)
ACE - Professor

neerajk wrote:

i am studying in rochester since 2 years and i am originally from India...my contract is about to get over and i will be upgrading to iphone 4s. so i want to send my iphone 4 to india! so i need to unlock it! can i unlock it? how?

1. Sell iPhone4 on eBay or whatever works for you.
  2. Raise additional funds for unlocked iPhone purchase.
  3. Purchase unlocked iPhone (NOT Sim-unlocked... CARRIER UNLOCKED) from Apple store, or Apple website.
  4. Send to India.
  5. Win.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (483 Views)
Professor

No. The policy has not changed in the last 10 minutes. The answer is still the same as the last several hundred times this questionhas been posted.

Message 5 of 6 (464 Views)
Professor

Please search this forum this has been asked over 1000 times. AT&T nore  apple unlock that Iphone 4 sorry about your luck.

Message 6 of 6 (388 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.