Unlocked iPhone

Contributor

Unlocked iPhone

[ Edited ]

Tell me, how to learn, connected iPhone contract with AT&T or not?

s/n {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 7 (575 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Unlocked iPhone

If you're asking how to tell if the phone is sim-locked to at&t or not, you can check

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2283

If you can see the Cellular Network/ APN setting, then it's not carrier locked.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (558 Views)
Contributor

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak

[ Edited ]

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak i try to restore but show error 3194
i use tiny umberaila this error clear but show another error 1600 ....
i try many procedure to clear the error but problem not solved any sugession ???

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

dk is the best

Message 3 of 7 (544 Views)
Professor

Re: my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak

Discussions about jailbreaking are not allowed on this forum.

And there's no such thing as an iPhone 4G...

Message 4 of 7 (527 Views)
Contributor

Is only activated with a SIM card AT&T. WITH SIM cards of other operators does not work.

Message 5 of 7 (467 Views)
Contributor

Thank you for the information. But I can't see it, because here in Russia and do not have access to the network AT&T.

Message 6 of 7 (354 Views)
ACE - Professor

a-v99 wrote:

Is only activated with a SIM card AT&T. WITH SIM cards of other operators does not work.

That is correct. Unless you buy a sim-unlocked phone in the US, it will be sim-locked to AT&T forever.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7 (341 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.