Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 12, 2011
6:10:04 AM
View profile
Unlock code for Motorola backflip .

So i lived in the U.S for a while and had AT&T for some years, but last week i shut my account down cause i moved to japan. I see that there are sites that claim they will unlock your phone for a price but i also see that people talking about calling AT&T and giving them your IMEI number and they will give you the code to unlock it, is this true?   thanks

So i lived in the U.S for a while and had AT&T for some years, but last week i shut my account down cause i moved to japan. I see that there are sites that claim they will unlock your phone for a price but i also see that people talking about calling AT&T and giving them your IMEI number and they will give you the code to unlock it, is this true?   thanks

Unlock code for Motorola backflip .

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2011 10:48:14 AM
(0)
Master

All you can do is try.  I believe a requirement is that you are a current customer, although that doesn't mean that they wouldn't provide you with the subsidy unlock code under the circumstances.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

All you can do is try.  I believe a requirement is that you are a current customer, although that doesn't mean that they wouldn't provide you with the subsidy unlock code under the circumstances.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Re: Unlock code for Motorola backflip .

2 of 2 (1,744 Views)