Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 21, 2011
1:13:24 PM
View profile
Unlock Iphone 4 AT&T

hi, I'm from Brazil and bought two iPhones in the U.S. (ebay), the seller assured methat they were unlocked from the factory, but they are locked, no more contact with the seller, how do I unlock via IMEI code, I would pay for it. Ja me to talk about or usemethods GEVEY JAILBREAK but do not want to use other programs to unlock it.

I was misled by the seller of ebay, but do not want to use other programs to solve my problem.

I think paying for release at AT & T would be the best way.

Thank you.

EMERSON

Translated by: Google

hi, I'm from Brazil and bought two iPhones in the U.S. (ebay), the seller assured methat they were unlocked from the factory, but they are locked, no more contact with the seller, how do I unlock via IMEI code, I would pay for it. Ja me to talk about or usemethods GEVEY JAILBREAK but do not want to use other programs to unlock it.

I was misled by the seller of ebay, but do not want to use other programs to solve my problem.

I think paying for release at AT & T would be the best way.

Thank you.

EMERSON

Translated by: Google

Unlock Iphone 4 AT&T

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 1:15:52 PM
(0)
Explorer

I don't think that unlocked phone that's being released is equivelant to a jailbroken phone.

The unlocked phone that's being released has to do with the international rate thingy. 

I don't think that unlocked phone that's being released is equivelant to a jailbroken phone.

The unlocked phone that's being released has to do with the international rate thingy. 

Re: Unlock Iphone 4 AT&T

2 of 5 (3,162 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 1:16:06 PM
(0)
Master

Att does not unlock iphones at Anyprice.  Use google to find alternatives.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Att does not unlock iphones at Anyprice.  Use google to find alternatives.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

3 of 5 (3,161 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 5:06:14 PM
(0)
Professor
As you said, you were mislead by the seller. Unfortunately, there really isn't anything that can be done. Currently neither AT&T nor Apple will unlock a locked US iPhone under any conditions.
As you said, you were mislead by the seller. Unfortunately, there really isn't anything that can be done. Currently neither AT&T nor Apple will unlock a locked US iPhone under any conditions.

4 of 5 (3,093 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 5:12:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
What the other posters here have stated is correct; neither AT&T nor Apple will unlock network-locked iPhones. Your best bet would be to re-list both iPhones back on eBay and use the money from their sales to put towards new unlocked iPhones.

Be careful with some of those eBay sellers...some will do/say anything to get something off their hands.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

What the other posters here have stated is correct; neither AT&T nor Apple will unlock network-locked iPhones. Your best bet would be to re-list both iPhones back on eBay and use the money from their sales to put towards new unlocked iPhones.

Be careful with some of those eBay sellers...some will do/say anything to get something off their hands.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (3,090 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments