Wireless Forums

Posted Feb 18, 2012
7:06:44 AM
View profile
Unlock Blackberry Tourch

I am currently overseas and I need to unlock my Blackberry Torch, What is the process to unlock so I can put a different SIM card in it.  Thanks

I am currently overseas and I need to unlock my Blackberry Torch, What is the process to unlock so I can put a different SIM card in it.  Thanks

Unlock Blackberry Tourch

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2012 7:02:31 AM
(0)
Professor

This should have been done before you left, really.

Anyway, you need to call AT&T CS and request the unlock code. Or you can find a third party service online, but you'll have to pay for the code.

This should have been done before you left, really.

Anyway, you need to call AT&T CS and request the unlock code. Or you can find a third party service online, but you'll have to pay for the code.

Re: Unlock Blackberry Tourch

2 of 6 (3,061 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2012 7:55:49 PM
(0)
Professor

http://www.freemyblackberry.com/ 

It's free and you'll get the code with instructions in a few hours. I've had my unlocked through them and it was very easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

http://www.freemyblackberry.com/ 

It's free and you'll get the code with instructions in a few hours. I've had my unlocked through them and it was very easy.

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

3 of 6 (3,049 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2012 12:52:10 AM
(0)
Teacher

Well, seeing as he probably doesn't have a time machine, he can't really unlock it before he's left now, can he?

There really is no need for the smarminess.

Well, seeing as he probably doesn't have a time machine, he can't really unlock it before he's left now, can he?

There really is no need for the smarminess.

4 of 6 (3,033 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2012 7:49:56 AM
(0)
Professor
He can use freemyblackberry at anytime, anywhere.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
He can use freemyblackberry at anytime, anywhere.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

5 of 6 (3,024 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2012 3:13:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

hello:robotmad:

hello:robotmad: