Unlock Blackberry Tourch

Contributor

Unlock Blackberry Tourch

I am currently overseas and I need to unlock my Blackberry Torch, What is the process to unlock so I can put a different SIM card in it.  Thanks

Message 1 of 6
Professor

Re: Unlock Blackberry Tourch

This should have been done before you left, really.

Anyway, you need to call AT&T CS and request the unlock code. Or you can find a third party service online, but you'll have to pay for the code.

Message 2 of 6
Professor

http://www.freemyblackberry.com/ 

It's free and you'll get the code with instructions in a few hours. I've had my unlocked through them and it was very easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 3 of 6
Teacher

Well, seeing as he probably doesn't have a time machine, he can't really unlock it before he's left now, can he?

There really is no need for the smarminess.

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Professor

He can use freemyblackberry at anytime, anywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 5 of 6
Contributor

helloRobot Mad

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support