Helpful Links

Unlimited messaging question

Contributor

Unlimited messaging question

I have Family Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile CallingUnlimited Calling and Messaging to or from any Mobile in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S.V.I. Messaging Unlimited includes domestic Text, Picture, Video and Instant Messaging.

So what I want to know does that mean I can sign into my msn/yahoo/aim from my phone and it won't cost me? And also I have a friend who uses msn, he lives in Canada, can he still talk to me through msn on my phone and it won't cost me? Cause its not exactly mobile to mobile, its msn from him to me on msn.

Thank you in advance for replies

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: Unlimited messaging question

Raineykins wrote:
I have Family Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile CallingUnlimited Calling and Messaging to or from any Mobile in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or U.S.V.I. Messaging Unlimited includes domestic Text, Picture, Video and Instant Messaging.

So what I want to know does that mean I can sign into my msn/yahoo/aim from my phone and it won't cost me? And also I have a friend who uses msn, he lives in Canada, can he still talk to me through msn on my phone and it won't cost me? Cause its not exactly mobile to mobile, its msn from him to me on msn.

Thank you in advance for replies

If you do not have a data plan, you will be charged for data usage. If you have a data plan, it will not be an extra charge when using a web based email system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: Unlimited messaging question

most of those apps use your textinh so you should be fine
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support