Posted May 6, 2012
11:24:43 AM
View profile
Unlimited is it truly Unlimited????
Edited by Taylarie on May 6, 2012 at 11:35:44 AM

NO NOT AT ALL RECENTLY AT&T SENDS ME A TXT ABOUT ME GOING OVER 3GB BUT WAIT I'VE ALWAYS GONE WELL OVER 8GB A MONTH WELL ANY WAYS I HIT THEM UP THEY BASICLY TELL YEA NO WE CAN'T HELP YOU BUT SHE COULD HELP ME DISCONNECT THE LINE AND PAY 250 I WAS LIKE WHAT!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS LIKE I VE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS FOR 6 year long no data issues but just like that I am freaking paying premium prices for 5 lines you AT&T

{word filter evasion}

NO NOT AT ALL RECENTLY AT&T SENDS ME A TXT ABOUT ME GOING OVER 3GB BUT WAIT I'VE ALWAYS GONE WELL OVER 8GB A MONTH WELL ANY WAYS I HIT THEM UP THEY BASICLY TELL YEA NO WE CAN'T HELP YOU BUT SHE COULD HELP ME DISCONNECT THE LINE AND PAY 250 I WAS LIKE WHAT!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS LIKE I VE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS FOR 6 year long no data issues but just like that I am freaking paying premium prices for 5 lines you AT&T

{word filter evasion}

Unlimited is it truly Unlimited????

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2012 4:07:04 PM
(0)
Edited by ShaunMN on May 8, 2012 at 4:49:26 PM

Just about to hit 3gb of data can't wait to see if they slow my data again [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Just about to hit 3gb of data can't wait to see if they slow my data again [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Just about to hit 3gb

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2012 4:17:48 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by ShaunMN on May 8, 2012 at 4:51:16 PM

Bigblack88 wrote:

they will and you won;'t

Bigblack88 wrote:

they will and you won;'t

Re: Just about to hit 3gb

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (334 Views)