Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 5, 2012
9:49:43 AM
Unlimited data plan-trsfr to family member ok?
I've got 2 iPhones on my family plan and would like to add a 3rd.
I have the unlimited data plan on my line but would like to transfer that plan to a different family member and I would add the $45 data with hotspot & tether to my line.
Is this do-able? if I hav to, I would keep things as-is and change phone numbers, but that isn't the best for me.
Thanks
-Dave
I've got 2 iPhones on my family plan and would like to add a 3rd.
I have the unlimited data plan on my line but would like to transfer that plan to a different family member and I would add the $45 data with hotspot & tether to my line.
Is this do-able? if I hav to, I would keep things as-is and change phone numbers, but that isn't the best for me.
Thanks
-Dave

Unlimited data plan-trsfr to family member ok?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2012 9:54:02 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
No. Unlimited data is no longer available. It is tied to the current number. It cannot be transferred.
The only way is to swap phone numbers.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
No. Unlimited data is no longer available. It is tied to the current number. It cannot be transferred.
The only way is to swap phone numbers.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Unlimited data plan-trsfr to family member ok?

2 of 3 (1,217 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2012 11:22:22 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks for the quick reply!
Thanks for the quick reply!

Re: Unlimited data plan-trsfr to family member ok?

3 of 3 (1,197 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments