Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 1, 2012
8:48:25 AM
View profile
Unblock caller number?

I do not have AT&T Smart Limits Controls, but I have recently received a call that went to voice mail. In the recent list the call was listed as "Blocked". I have searched with nothing found on how to unblock this number. Everything points to Smart Limits. How can I un block this number?

I do not have AT&T Smart Limits Controls, but I have recently received a call that went to voice mail. In the recent list the call was listed as "Blocked". I have searched with nothing found on how to unblock this number. Everything points to Smart Limits. How can I un block this number?

Unblock caller number?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 2:23:09 PM
(0)
Contributor
Never mind I know what the problem is.
Never mind I know what the problem is.

Re: Unblock caller number?

2 of 4 (11,075 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 9, 2012 8:08:49 PM
(0)
Tutor

Since you know what the problem is--could you share?

I've got one number that is blocked.  It is my workplace.  Not sure how I blocked it, but I want to undo it.

Did you discover how?  If you did please share.

Thanks.

Since you know what the problem is--could you share?

I've got one number that is blocked.  It is my workplace.  Not sure how I blocked it, but I want to undo it.

Did you discover how?  If you did please share.

Thanks.

3 of 4 (9,671 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2012 5:19:33 AM
(0)
Tutor

What you have to do is go into settings. Then go into calls. Then general. Then auto reject. Then scroll through the numbers until you find the one you want to reject. What this helps

What you have to do is go into settings. Then go into calls. Then general. Then auto reject. Then scroll through the numbers until you find the one you want to reject. What this helps

4 of 4 (9,631 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments