Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 27, 2011
7:06:07 AM
View profile
Unable to scan networks Infuse wifi

Just started to get 'unable to scan networks' everytime I try to enable Wifi on my Samsung Infuse.  Pulled the battery and all that stuff, and nothing fixes it.  When I Googled the error I found out there are others with this error on all sorts of models.  I found one post that said I should root the phone (which I did with Ghost Commander) and rename a Wifi '.conf' file to solve the error.  Well the Infuse Droid release seems to have different file names in the Wifi folder.  Has anyone found the file name to delete on an Infuse to get my Wifi running?  I really don't want to do a factory reset.

Just started to get 'unable to scan networks' everytime I try to enable Wifi on my Samsung Infuse.  Pulled the battery and all that stuff, and nothing fixes it.  When I Googled the error I found out there are others with this error on all sorts of models.  I found one post that said I should root the phone (which I did with Ghost Commander) and rename a Wifi '.conf' file to solve the error.  Well the Infuse Droid release seems to have different file names in the Wifi folder.  Has anyone found the file name to delete on an Infuse to get my Wifi running?  I really don't want to do a factory reset.

Unable to scan networks Infuse wifi

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments