Unable to process my refill

Contributor

Unable to process my refill

Have tried to add minutes using a gophone refill card for about 12 hours now.  Each time it tells me that it is unabe to process my request.  I have tried dialing 611.  Which re-directs you the number that you are prompted to dial on the back of the card.  I have also tried calling the gophone customer service line given on the website.  All with no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Unable to process my refill

Have you contacted customer service and spoken with a live rep re: the issues you are experiencing with the refill system?  If not, you should be able to reach one by calling 611 (or 1-800-331-0500 from another phone), state "more options" at the first menu prompt and then "customer service" at subsequent prompts.  After a couple the system will connect you to a live representative who should be able to assist you.

The on-line system was down yesterday when I did my refill, but I was able to refill using a credit card via the 611 IVR system.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support