Unable to get to purchased game

Contributor

Unable to get to purchased game

I purchase a game for my phone but when I respond to the message to download it says "Something is wrong with the page you tried to access. Choose another link.
Message 1 of 4 (2,663 Views)
Expert

Re: Unable to get to purchased game

SteveA415 wrote:
     I purchase a game for my phone but when I respond to the message to download it says "Something is wrong with the page you tried to access. Choose another link.

Go and have the game resent, if it still does not work, then go to http://www.wireless.att.com/db and login and reister and request a refund for the game.
Message 2 of 4 (2,657 Views)
Contributor

Thanks,
I have already tried having it resent with the same results. I have also attempted to have a free game sent and a game from a different source sent, with the same results. Does it have anything to do with Media Net?
Message 3 of 4 (2,648 Views)
Master

SteveA415 wrote:
Thanks,
I have already tried having it resent with the same results. I have also attempted to have a free game sent and a game from a different source sent, with the same results. Does it have anything to do with Media Net?

Could be. You need Media Net working in order to download the game.  Can you access Media Net all together? 
Message 4 of 4 (2,637 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.